Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not So Manic Sunday

My weekend is now coming to a close, and a new week is just beginning. One more week I will be done with my water challenge, and I'll move on to a new one (and I've got a good one coming up, so stay tuned!). I also want to see if drinking only water for 30 days will make my snug black pants be a little less-snug. :)

So what did I do this weekend?

Not a whole lot. I did make a lot of dough though (fun to say). Friday I spent some quality time with the girls and I was also introduced to this magical little musical:
Burt Reynolds, Dom DeLuise, and Dolly Parton. Need I say more? Loved it.
But it made me wonder why so many musicals are set in the mid to south west. Ever notice that?
The Music Man, Oklahoma, Meet me in St. Louis. Just saying.

Saturday I worked a bunch. Got my ass kicked, but cashed out big.

Today was relaxing. I've been watching lots of the Big Bang Theory (love it), and I'm starting to get hooked on Castle. Check out the trailer. It's one of those crime-solving shows, but it's really pretty funny, and I like the characters a lot. And it's on demand :)

Hope all of you who read my blog had a fabulous weekend, and have a wonderful week!

Good bye summer. Hello fall. Nice to see you again.

And a big thank you to all my followers. I started this blog only a couple of months ago, mainly to track my own progress with my challenges, and I already have hundreds of views. So, thank you...thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment