Albert Nobbs (sad)
The Help (so good, I'm seeing it twice)
Midnight in Paris
The Descendants
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (very sad,very good)
I saw The Help in theatres, and I recently viewed Albert Nobbs and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's very similar to Hugo...but a lot more sad. Here are the trailers:
This was the happiest version of this trailer that I could find:
These two movies are sad...but really, REALLY good. I highly recommend both, especially the latter.
Am I on a sad movie kick? Because before these two movies I saw this one:
And after all these movies, I'm going to watch this one:
It seems a little lighter...and at least George Clooney is in it.
Wow. I hope you enjoy all this media.
So... on to this month's challenge.
I'm just going to say it: I've always hated Dasani. I know that the added minerals are for taste, but Dasani has always tasted kinda...salty to me. I know there is a negligible amount of salt in all water...but I don't know...I just don't like the taste. I do like how they are very, very pro-recycle.
My twist wasn't as nice looking as the ones in the commercial. :(
And I'll end with this...fun fact: Last night I had Shark for dinner (at Boston Beer Works with my lovely Adam and his old roommate from the Fenway apartment)!


No comments:
Post a Comment