Thursday, August 9, 2012

Leaving

Saying good bye is hard when it's to another person...but what about a house? That's what I did today. My house of 13 years and I parted ways today. Well...my family parted ways...houses can't really do that. I took a quick video tour of our empty house, but I already uploaded some pictures yesterday of our empty house. Our old house.

The Internet is up surprisingly fast in our new house, as I'm sitting in our new living room surrounded by misplaced furniture and loads of boxes. I'd like to add some pictures when it starts looking like a home, so I'll put a picture up of the beach we went to today. First time at the beach this season and it was cloudy. Kind of like my mood and mind. At least it took my thoughts away from moving and 13 years of memories and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment