Monday, August 27, 2012

Early Morning Writing

Kind of. It's 11:34 AM, and I usually do all my writing before I go to bed, so this post won't have a whole lot of writing. I finally figured out how to post videos, so here is the video that inspired my blog. 






Instagram has given me a way to edit and enhance photos in a really easy way. For those of you who know me, I'm not very tech savvy. I can barely use the scheduling App for work, and I'm okay at cell phone games such as Scramble (with Friends) and Bike Race, but only okay. Not yet at the expert level. So when it comes to editing photos, I'm usually pretty bad and I'm not sure what to do. Instagram lets me do that with easy buttons. What more could a girl ask for? Actually, a really, really great boyfriend. And here we are: (courtesy of Instagram)

My Favorite Picture, taken on Mother's Day in Narragansett 


This picture isn't enhanced, but it IS a Watermelon Beer on tap at Boston Beer Works!


This picture is only enhanced a little bit, mostly to bring out the colors and the lighting. I had my 21st birthday here at Jillian's, but often stop in on the less busy nights where we are guaranteed a pool table. 

Well, I've done enough blogging for one day. Now I'm going to set out in Boston to find some food, and hopefully a new idea on how to spend September. Then do a little practicing. Oh, and then go to work :/

No comments:

Post a Comment