Good evening fellow bloggers...or I guess, good morning. Yet again I'm posting well past 1 in the morning, but thankfully I didn't have to work yet another double today. No, this was my day off! Even though I didn't have to work, I still had to "work". I have a rather big gig coming up...my first real professional gig actually...besides a local orchestra that I sometimes play with. So today I practiced my butt off. My chops couldn't handle a full practice session, so I broke it up and kind of just practiced all day. Then I went in search of concert pants. In the entire city of Boston, I couldn't find any black pants that fit, so I'm just going to go with a black skirt that I already own instead. And no, I'm not going to wear my work pants (I got them in the little boys section of the Burlington Coat Factory). Adam luckily was let out of a very slow lunch, and we were able to make a run to Shaw's and made tuna sandwiches!
We took tuna chunk (light!), chopped up some onion and pickle, added a little salt and pepper, and made this awesome creation:

(leftovers were stored in a Tupperware container that I was able to munch on later!)
By beverage of choice this afternoon (I say afternoon because my beverage of choice this evening was a pitcher of 'gansett...alcohol enthusiast!) was a lemon tea made by Peace Tea, which looks a lot like the Arizona tea that I always get. There's something about a $.99 tea in a can that's really appealing to me. I've been avoiding the Arizona products because of the high fructose corn syrup (peace tea doesn't have any)...but after a little research, Peace tea has sucralose, which is just an artificial sweetener, and it's non caloric...so it's still bad. I should just make my own iced loose leaf tea, sweetened with honey. But at least the can is really cool:
...and of course, no lunch is complete without Pirate Booty. Although, there was still about half a bag left when Adam went to work. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that by the time he got home, there was no Booty to be had...I just can't be trusted with a bag of Booty.
It was pretty rainy for most of the day, but the sun did come out on my way home (on the way back from my unsuccessful pant finding mission). This photo is taken on Boylston, and the bridge you can see is Mass Ave, overlooking the Mass pike.
And this one is taken almost at Berklee, still on Boylston, but I thought the clouds and light placement made it look really nice.
If you like my blog, please follow me :)
I'm very good at following others, and I'll follow you too!




No comments:
Post a Comment