Gently down the Charles. That's right this weekend is the Head of the Charles! A weekend dedicated to rowing races, with about 9,000 athletes rowing just under 2,000 boats. In an effort to see the river, but also to avoid the crowd of 300,000 estimated spectators, I went over the bridge connecting Kendall Square to Boston. I was a bad blogger and should have posted these last night, but lucky for you, you'll get two posts today. After a week of not blogging, I owe you at least that much.
 |
| It's happening! The trees are turning! |
 |
| Duck boat in the Charles |
I was pleasantly surprised as to how these pictures turned out. It was so sunny that it was hard to see what I was taking pictures of...I just had to point, click, and hope for the best. 
|
| Boston Skyline |
 |
| Look at all them sail boats! |
 |
| There's a reason I have lived in this beautiful city for almost 6 years. <3 |
The other half-challenge I have this month is to stop pressing the snooze button and just get up.
The update? It's going terribly, and that's all I have to say about that for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment