The first day, I was feeling way too ambitious, and for not running or going to the gym at any point in the recent past, I was pretty sore the next day.
The second day, I thought "well, I need to keep up my challenge", so I went on a shorter 20 minute run.
The third day I thought, well maybe a shorter run will help...and plus, it's Easter, and I'll be eating way too much later, so I need to get a run in now. Happy Easter by the way, this is only a small sample of some of the amazing food that we were able to partake in, as well as a photo bomb:
And by my own fault, I procrastinated on a paper so I had to take today off as well.
The good news is that today I did have to complete the 15 minute walk to and from my apartment twice, and walked all the way to my rehearsal venue which is 15 minutes away from school...and then I walked all the way home after my brain became mush from taking 10 pages of notes.
So right now my brain needs a little break to digest, and my ears need to listen to something that isn't Dvorak. Turns out, there is such a thing as too much Dvorak. It's too much of a good thing though, so I suppose it could be a lot worse.
I also thought it would be a good idea to run when I got home, to clear my head and try my chances at not getting mugged, but it's way to windy...like, wind tunnel windy...like, icy wind tunnel windy.
So instead I will indulge in a different kind of back breaking exercise: cleaning my room.
And then writing a paper.
It's going to be a long night.
![]() |
| www.collegetocareers.com |




No comments:
Post a Comment