...(so please excuse terseness and typos)...
So here I am, laying in my bed at home and realizing this will be one of my last nights in this house. Since I am only here for one night I left my computer in Boston. It's hard to blog in Boston because I'm so busy, and I find that when I'm here at home, I have the solitude and quiet that I need. But alas, my nice computer is miles away, and I am relying on autocorrect and my thumbs to publish this post (not to mention the artificial sounds of typing).
Lately I haven't been that great of a blogger, but so far this is the most consistent I've ever been (I have a few other blogs that failed miserably). I'm relying on this new great idea that I have for this blog, because I'll actually have things to write about, and even if I never get any followers, at least I can track my own progress. I'm actually kind of afraid to acquire followers right now, since I'm still new at blogging...and since this blog hasn't really been about anything recently I'm glad I don't have anyone expecting anything from me yet. Maybe in a few months after accomplishing some things I'll tell my friends...but right now nobody really knows I have a blog. I mean...it's on my Facebook...but it's kind of hidden.....
Time to get down to business. I've been watching a few documentaries lately trying to understand human emotions from a scientific and biological standpoint. It's not as interesting as I thought it would be...
Aside from that I recently saw Ted (which is awesome because I was able to identify almost every place in Boston) and the new Batman movie comes out tomorrow...technically midnight.
I've been trying to figure out a name for my blog too...this "untitled blog" isn't too inspiring or creative.
And August first is approaching...and this will be my first full month long challenge. I can't think of anything to start with. I was going to try to start with taking a picture every day, but I already do that. Maybe I can add on to that idea.
Well my eyes and thumbs are tired. Time to see what Mr. Grey and Ana are up too...probably something way more fun than blogging.
He's probably googling her twitter.
Hey, Celine! Nice to hear from you! I subscribed on my reader so I'll be following what you're up to. Good luck in moving back to Beantown!
ReplyDeleteLauren
Hey Lauren, good to hear from you too! And thanks for subscribing :) I'll definitely be keeping in touch!
ReplyDeleteCeline