Thursday, July 12, 2012

Untitled Document

I probably should have mentioned in my first post that although I have started blogging, I do have a life, and sadly I will not be able to blog every single moment of it. So what have I done? Well, I've made my annual visit to Tanglewood to watch the TMCO fellows perform their first concert, I've made my way down to the reflection pool in Boston, walked through the park, and spent some quality time with myself mulling lots of things over in my head while I spend quality time with my family, and while I slowly watch the days slip away until my first day at work after my vacation.
So I've decided to finish out this month by watching documentaries. I already saw Fat Head, a documentary that is similar to the more famous Supersize Me. Very intriguing, interesting, and a little gross. I'm actually wondering who is more correct...Mr. Spurlock or Mr. Naughton (either way...they both have either french fries or bologna stuffed into their mouths on the covers of their documentaries).

If you have any ideas and are reading, please comment, and please follow me! I promise I have interesting things to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment